Maintenance Of Security Alarms
MD Security offers standard or comprehensive service contracts to suit your budget and requirements.
Comprehensive service contract
Comprehensive service and maintenance contracts are ideal if you want to pay an inclusive fixed cost, to cover preventative system inspections, access to the 24/7 telephone helpdesk and engineer call-outs if required, with nothing else to pay for the life of the contract. (Subject to terms and conditions).
Standard service contract
Standard service and maintenance contracts provide annual or 6 monthly preventative system services and access to our 24/7 telephone helpdesk. Engineer call-outs if required will be charged at an extra cost. (Subject to terms and conditions).
What do our system inspections cover?
- Intruder system inspection (minimum of once a year, twice a year for monitored systems with police response)
- Check of system and control unit functionality
- Inspection of all major components and cabling for signs of damage
- External sounder check and test
- Remote signalling test
- Alternative power source test, detection, coverage and performance
- We will then leave you with a test report sheet
We can also offer one remote service check on compatible panels. If any batteries are needed on a visit we will dispose of your old ones free of charge.