- Vandal resistant domes
- Cameras with built-in infrared illuminators for night-time applications
- Long range cameras where the image required is some distance from the camera position
- Fully functional dome cameras that can be moved as well as zoomed in and out
- Covert/Hidden cameras
- IP cameras that sit on your computer network
- Infrared lighting for night-time applications
Digital Network Recorders
Our digital recorders allows all recordings to be stored directly to a hard drive and the system can be built up of 4,8,9,16 or 32 cameras. These can be connected to a broadband line for safe and secure viewing from a PC or laptop. Images can also be transferred onto DVD, CD or USB pen drives if required.
Detection devices can be connected to the systems to switch fully functional domes to specific areas and to also connect into remote monitoring equipment to generate alarm conditions when activity is detected.
Remote Monitoring (RMON) is a standard specification that facilitates the monitoring of network operational activities through the use of remote devices known as monitors or probes.
- CCTV images recorded onto hard disk for continuous high-quality capture of observed activities, even during playback
- Provides recorded data of theft or vandalism to aid prosecution
- CCTV system can reduce crime levels, and drops as high as 90% have been recorded
- Sites can be monitored around the clock, every day of the year
- Powerful event search capabilities for rapid and easy retrieval of footage
- Excellent camera image quality together with an extensive range of motorised and fixed units for a variety of applications
See how we can protect your business.
An MD Security Consultant will be happy to come to your premises and recommend the perfect security solution based on your requirements and circumstances.